Day 11

This pattern looked so bright and fun and it was a perfect choice for me on this rainy day. Her directions for the starting row didn’t seem to match up with the photo so I adjusted it by adding a 2nd DC in the first cluster and a SC at the end of the last cluster before joining. I’m sure that’s what she intended, it just didn’t read that way. Honestly I had a bit of trouble in several places but I was able to figure it out. With the flower I did shells instead of picot. I think if you are familiar with traditional granny stitch you will be able to follow this pattern with minimal difficultly. Even with the confusion I would use this pattern again because the end result is adorable. 


One thought on “Day 11”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s