Day 3

Normally I use acrylic yarn but today I decided to use a cotton yarn that was left over from a previous project. Since newborn hats don’t require much yarn I have been able to use up yarn that I own but in not enough quantity to make full sized blankets. This is making me very happy.  I found this hat and it was so cute that I ended up making one with each of the finishing edges the author had. It was an easy pattern to follow and worked up very quickly. The only thing I didn’t like is that it wasn’t seamless. I think I’m just picky. An other change I might make is on the scalloped edged hat to make it one row shorter. Either way they it’s a great pattern. Mr. Hugglesworth is sporting the picot fininishing while Senõr Hoppy was happy to show off the scallop finishing.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Day 3”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s